This webinar has already aired.
In Australia, every business that sells voice and data services (including VoIP) has to be in compliance with the Telecommunications Act of 1997.
The act can be difficult to understand, and there are many things your business may need to do including:
- Registration with the TIO
- Conducting identity checks on prospective customers
- Reporting to the Integrated Public Numbers Database (IPND)
- Making sure you are sending the right notifications to your customers
- Data retention and much more.
There’s a lot to cover which is why we’ve asked Emersion’s Customer Service Manager Sussana Gosios to speak about some of the measures your business needs to take to help meet your compliance obligations under the act.
This free webinar covers:
- Who needs to comply
- Why compliance is important
- Common mistakes that we see companies making all the time
- Time-saving strategies to help meet your compliance obligations