This webinar has already aired.
Click here to read the write up of all things telco compliance in Australia and click here to access the recording.
In Australia, every business that sells voice and data services (including VoIP) has to be in compliance with the Telecommunications Act of 1997.
The act can be difficult to understand, and there are many things your business may need to do including:
- Registration with the TIO
- Conducting identity checks on prospective customers
- Reporting to the Integrated Public Numbers Database (IPND)
- Making sure you are sending the right notifications to your customers
- Data retention and much more.
There’s a lot to cover which is why we’ve asked Emersion’s Customer Service Manager Sussana Gosios to speak about some of the measures your business needs to take to help meet your compliance obligations under the act.
This free webinar covers:
- Who needs to comply
- Why compliance is important
- Common mistakes that we see companies making all the time
- Time-saving strategies to help meet your compliance obligations
Webinar Name: Telco Compliance: What you need to know
Date: Thursday, September 30, 2021
Time: 1 PM AEST
Length: 1 hour
Read the webinar article
Watch the webinar recording