Abbey Gladysz is an experienced HR practitioner who has worked with some of the biggest brand names in the APAC region including McDonalds, Cotton On Group, and Wilson Security. She works currently as HR Manager of Novatti Group (ASX:NOV), which includes various financial technology businesses including Emersion, VascoPay, Flexepin and Novatti Payments.
Abbey joins Stevana and Jesse on episode 13 of the Emersion On Air podcast to go deep into the trend of The Great Resignation, it’s causes, impacts, and what it means for your business.
Discussion points include:
- Defining the Great Resignation
- Contributing factors on both a macro and micro level
- Impacts for businesses and individuals
- Most common reasons for workers to leave in recent years
- How to navigate the Great Resignation and retain/hire the best people, and more!
How To Listen?
You can start listening and subscribe to Emersion On Air right now, by finding and following us on: