In this edition:
- Watch the video of our latest webinar ‘Telco Compliance: What you need to know’
- Find out how Australian ISP Gnet Live were able to automate their billing with Emersion.
- Zero touch NBN provisioning for Australian telcos
- Find out your cost of sending an invoice with our new online calculator
- Welcome to our new Emerson staff members
TELCO COMPLIANCE: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW [WEBINAR] 📈
On Thursday Emersion Customer Service Manager Sussana Gosios joined Novatti Legal & Compliance Officer Maddi Miccio to discuss all things compliance for the Australian telco industry.
HOW GNET AUTOMATED ONE FULL TIME BILLING POSITION WITH EMERSION
Gnet Live Managing Director Andrew Giblett went looking for a system that could do it all, from recurring billing to service management and even real-time synchronization to Xero.
ZERO TOUCH NBN PROVISIONING
Emersion can automate the entire customer journey for new NBN connections including sign up, provisioning, billing and payment processing.
CALCULATE YOUR COST OF SENDING AN INVOICE
Did you know that the average invoice costs the equivalent of $15 USD to produce? For large companies with complicated processes, this can be as high as $40.
Find out just how much money your invoices are costing you with our free calculator.
WELCOME TO OUR NEW EMERSION STAFF
If you have any questions for us, or any feedback about what you’ve read here, please enquire at email@example.com. We’re always looking for ways to improve your experience.
The Emerson team