Welcome to the first day of FY22!
In the past month you might have seen Queen Elizabeth II cut a cake with a sword, someone other than Rafael Nadal take home the Roland Garros trophy, and (finally!) gameplay from Breath of the Wild 2.
Meanwhile, at Emersion HQ, even more exciting events have unfolded.
In this edition:
- We’ve launched a brand new payment gateway integration for the Emersion platform.
- Heads up on the IT industry events in store for FY22.
- How to grow your MSP business in the new financial year.
- Say hello to our new team members in Business Development and Software Engineering.
- The four main benefits of automated billing revealed.
- Learn the true cost of sending your invoices.
Novatti Payments, a new payment gateway from our parent company the Novatti Group is now live on the Emersion platform. Our brand new integration for Novatti Payments currently supports credit card transactions (Visa, Mastercard) with more partners coming soon including PayPal and Apple Pay.
Emersion customers are eligible for free setup of the Novatti Payments integration, and free access for 12 months when they sign up before 31/07/2021. Click here for more information.
Attending industry events, as an exhibitor or attendee is an effective component of any tech company’s growth strategy, which has proven successful for many of our customers.
From the Gold Coast to Las Vegas, to the virtual world, see our exhaustive list of all ICT industry events coming up in Australia, New Zealand and the USA between July and December 2021.
Struggling to grow your MSP business beyond your current customer base? In our new whitepaper, we’ll show you how to leverage an automated billing platform to take your business to the next level in 2021, complete with clear steps strongly backed by industry data. Click here to download it!
FROM THE EMERSION BLOG 📝
Emersion had another month of internal growth with additions to the sales and development teams, and we investigated the true cost of sending an invoice and what it means for your business.
- Software Engineering Manager Scott Barnsley joins Emersion.
- Dean Aveyard joins Emersion as Business Development Manager for North-Eastern Australia.
- Gain some insight into the top four benefits of automated billing.
- How much does it cost to send an invoice? Find out here.
PRESS PASS 📰
We appeared in the June issue of XU Magazine, where Emersion CEO Paul Dundas shared some words on how your business should manage uncertainty in 2021. You can read the latest issue now (we’re on page 38).
That’s all for the Emersion Newsletter this month. If you’re interested in learning more about how Emersion can help your business, have any questions for us, or any feedback about what you’ve read here, please enquire at [email protected]. We’re always looking for ways to improve your experience.