The Emersion event and notification system automates many activities that support Emersion’s core features. Examples of how events can be used are:
- Sending the customer their invoice via email
- Scheduling a report to be sent to a nominated email address
- Sending a customer a welcome letter
- SMSing a customer when they have reached a given percentage of their available usage
- Suspending, restricting or reinstating services when predefined conditions occur
Notifications can be carried out via SMS, email or both. Emersion provides a set of default events, including events for wholesale & retail service providers. We also have events specific to service types, and various features.
Emersion puts our clients in control of the notifications they send by providing a simple WYSIWYG Template editor that also has access to variables that are relevant to the event.
Contact us to find out more.