MSP’s (managed service providers) greatest asset is their trusted relationship with their customers. The customers want a single point of contact for their Telco, Data, Software subscriptions, Managed Services, Hardware and Support.
MSP’s worldwide face similar growth problems and opportunities. They are leaving money on the table and opening the door to competition by allowing Telco’s, Software vendors and others to resell to their customers. Compliance costs and billing complexity for telco and subscription services like Office 365 services, for example, have been a barrier to entry for MSPs.
What the MSP needs is a Business Solution that can integrate all their partners into a single Billing and Provisioning solution for Voice, Data, Time, Hardware and Services that also manages project flow, time and ticketing, payment, self-service and integrates seamlessly to their Accounting system such as Xero.
Real-time Billing and Provisioning are key to revenue assurance, native supplier auditing and margin analysis will protect the MSP from incorrect supplier billing, fraud and ensure the product offerings they develop are profitable and sustainable.
Letting customers know in real time what the customer has consumed from their telco allowance and allowing them to make plan adjustments and buy add-ons as and when they need them is a benefit to all.
Empowering the end customer with more payment, reporting and self-help options (including acquiring more services) through the End User Portal helps reduce the cost of support and payment delinquency, while providing a richer customer experience.
By Supercharging their backend, the MSP has more time to focus on developing new customers, product offerings and fostering their client relationships, getting all the spend available from the customer and closing the door on the competition.
Emersion has developed over the past 13 years deep integration for both Billing and Provisioning of Cloud, Telco, Data, Software licencing, Utilities, Printing and Copying Services and many other service vendors.
We are the only Multi-tier Provisioning and Billing solution available with integration to over 150 Carriers / Suppliers and 500 Service Types available covering Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and beyond.
Emersion has integrated with ConnectWise Manage, Telcos, Utilities and other major solution vendors including Broadsoft, Microsoft for Office 365 and CSP Billing and Provisioning, to bring to the market a Supercharged highly integrated Billing and Provisioning Solution for MSP’s.
Emersion offers a unique industry and product agnostic, subscription billing, service management and provisioning solution via a single portal.
Emersion’s innovative platform reduces the cost and time required to integrate and manage multiple systems. Unparalleled customisation and integration to ConnectWise and other Vendors, native auditing and margin analysis and dynamic reporting functionality are instantly accessible.
Emersion Offering Snapshot
- Customer, Service and Contract Management
- Subscription Management
- Products and Inventory
- Automated Usage Collection
- Real- time Billing and Provisioning
- Single Bill – Packages and Bundles
- Monthly and Real-time Invoices when you need them
- Flexible and customisable Invoice designs
- Online Signup and Customer Self-Service Portals
- Instant Payment Processing – Bank, Credit Card and more
- Extensive Reporting and Analytics
- Commissions and Agent Management
- Support and Ticketing
- Tax and Compliance
- Wholesale and Retail solutions
- Open API
- Extensive existing Integrations with
- Cloud, Telco, Software, Utilities and Managed Services
- CRM, PSA and Ticketing systems
- most popular accounting systems
- global payment gateways
All in a modular Cloud Service with strong integration capabilities.
Integration to ConnectWise
Emersion has developed an extensive integration into ConnectWise manage to allow integrated billing and rating, management and quoting, allowing for the workflow to manage provisioning to external systems and from Emersion and:
- a Single Bill for:
- Services (Telco, Data, Utilities etc.)
- Labour / Time Entry from tickets
- Product sales
- Accounts, Contacts and Sites are transferred to Emersion
- Telco, Data, utility and other Subscription services Packages and Plans are transferred to the ConnectWise Product Catalogue.
- Financial transactions are passed between the two systems
- Service and Contract management
- Service Provisioning and order workflow between the two systems
- Auto creation of Products on sale in CW